Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 71 - 75 - Update

Days 71 through 75 were largely uneventful. Day 71 was marked by doing nothing, I'm sure. I got my official residence permit on Day 72, which was exciting, because it's a really cool ID card with lots of holograms. Day 73 was more of the same (nothing). On Day 74 (morning of 75) Michigan played a brilliant defensive hockey game and beat favorite North Dakota 2-0 to advance to the national championship game. I really think they're going to win it. This team has played extraordinary defense, and it all starts with the ridiculous play of Shawn Hunwick. The guy will go down a Michigan legend with a win tomorrow night, and deserves to go down a legend even if they lose. This team has the right attitude to go with plenty of skill. The only way I see them losing tomorrow is if they give Minnesota-Duluth too many chances on the power play. Let's win a national championship, boys. Today, on Day 75, I registered for classes back home that I'm incredibly excited about. So close to graduating with a double concentration in history and political science. Eye on Urban Planning school. Applying to Michigan Law. We'll see what happens.

Saturday I fly to Copenhagen for 3.5 days to visit Rachael and see Scandinavia. I'm beyond excited. There will surely be a megapost after the long weekend.

Go Blue! Puck drops Saturday at 7 PM on ESPN (1 AM in Copenhagen).

No comments:

Post a Comment